Day Care Insurance
There are 3,942 child development centers in the state of Georgia. How can you stand out? With the right day care or child care insurance!
Dealing with kids – particularly someone else’s – is a huge responsibility. As a daycare owner, you spend your days with a lot of responsibility. You are in charge of shaping and protecting the future. You are responsible for protecting children. And at Lloyd Pro Group, we want to be responsible for protecting you.
Protecting The “Little” Things With Child Care Coverage
For over 20 years, the agents here at Lloyd Pro Group have worked hard to protect the little things. From your liability all the way to your property coverage – from your employees all the way to the little ones running around outside in the playground of your daycare – we can offer you the protection you need.
Not All Day Care Policies Are Created Equal
Fortunately, at Lloyd Pro Group, we make sure to cover all of the bases – which keeps you covered and helps you remain successful at what you do!
A comprehensive liability policy for day care insurance can include:
- Accidental Medical Insurance: This can cover medical bills as a result of an accident, regardless of fault.
- Alienation of Affection: This can protect your day care you against claims that may state your business has been: “stealing the affection and control” of a child.
- Child Abuse: This may cover claims made against you, residents of your household, or your day care employees.
- Contractual Liability: This can protect your obligations as they pertain to any written agreements.
- Defense Coverage: In the event you are sued, this coverage can cover your legal and defense costs
- Field Trips / Off Premised Activities: This can provide coverage when you are away from your day care with the children – no matter where you go, Atlanta, Savannah or even the corner market!
- Incidental Malpractice: This can offer liability protection should you or a staff member accidentally give medication to the wrong child.
- Personal Injury: This can protect your day care and its employees against libel, slander, false arrest, wrongful eviction and malicious prosecution.
- Products Liability: This protection can include anything to do with preparing or serving food in your day care.
- Non-owned Auto Liability: This coverage can provide protection from claims resulting from children who may be injured in an automobile accident caused by someone using their car on your behalf.
- Transportation Coverage: This can offer protection from lawsuits resulting from children injured in an automobile operated by you or one of your employees.
There are a lot of different options for day care and child care insurance. And since there are so many, you may need help discovering what your risks are and how to get the right protection for them. Look no further than Lloyd Pro Group to get the protection you need, at an affordable price. All you have to do is give us a call at 877-341-5728 to get things started with your customized free child care insurance quote.