A landlord will not cover your personal possessions and liability. Lloyd Pro Group will!
Many renters make the same mistake over and over again. They assume that their landlord’s insurance policy will offer protection for their valuables, too. This is not the case. Whether you own or rent, you are responsible for your own personal property. If you do not purchase the proper coverage, you may be facing financial trauma much sooner than later.
Fortunately, Lloyd Pro Group has the renters insurance solutions for all of Georgia.
Why purchase renters insurance?
There are a number of reasons why a renter should consider purchasing a renters insurance policy. Our agency has a few reasons, right here.
- Protection from theft. According to the National Crime Prevention Council, apartment buildings are 85% more likely to be victimized by burglaries than other types of housing. Renters insurance can provide protection for personal property in the event of theft.
- Property damage coverage. Renters insurance may cover you in the event that your personal possessions are damaged, whether due to a fire, lightning storm, water, or even a hurricane.
- Liability protection. If an individual is injured on your property, you may be held accountable – whether you are responsible or not. If this happens, renters insurance may kick in to protect you from any lawsuits that stem from the incident.
It is also important to note that renters insurance is very affordable. Often times, renters are surprised by how inexpensive this policy is for such a great deal of protection. It does not make sense to NOT purchase it! As always, our agents can also help you identify special riders or additional policies that can maximize your home’s protection – for a great price.
Allow our agency to protect you.
At Lloyd Pro Group, our agents have been selling renters insurance in the Atlanta area for over 20 years. We are committed to helping you identify EXACTLY what you need to remain protected as a renter. To learn more, please give us a call at 877-341-5728 or fill out the free quote form on this page. Here is a secret… YOU save on apartment coverage when you combine it with your car insurance policy. We look forward to protecting the place you call home.
- How can renters save money on insurance?
- Why keep a renters insurance inventory of your belongings?
- Renters tips for conflict resolution
- The difference between landlords and renters insurance
- Do I need renters insurance?
- Renters have home fires too!
- 9 ways to save on renters insurance
- How to get renters insurance in Georgia?