Georgia Employee Self Service
Employee Self Service (ESS) is a web-based portal which allows employees to access their payroll information via a secure internet site.
Through the ESS your employees can view and print payroll statements and W2’s, access their demographic data, and view paid time off accrual balances.
This “paperless payroll” system will give your employees greater access to payroll information, and eliminate the need to distribute payroll statements (vouchers) for those employees on direct deposit.
Employers win by:
- Reducing the requests for duplicate payroll statements, this allows staff to focus on strategic initiatives.
- Offering electronic pay stubs to their employees and reducing the time and cost of distribution or mailing
- Directing employees to the ESS when they request a copy of their pay stubs or W2’s
Employees win by:
- Having easy and secure access to up-to-date information regarding:
- PTO/Vacation balances
- Demographic information, such as name, address, birth date, hire date, federal and state withholding information and salary
- Pay-stubs are available to view and print
- W2 and/or 1099’s are available to view and print
Your payroll services are handled in a quick, easy and efficient manner. No stress. No worries.
In the meanwhile, are you concerned about the HR audit issues of new hires?
Why not pick up the phone now and call Lloyd Pro Group to see how we might be able to help you with your payroll Atlanta? Fill out the form above to get a free quote!
Lloyd Pro Group, an Atlanta insurance agency has been proudly serving our clients with Atlanta Employee Self Service through out Georgia Including: Duluth, Tucker, Lilburn, Lawrenceville, Buford, Norcross, Braselton, Gwinnett county, Decatur, Dekalb county, Stone Mountain, Lithonia, Conyers, Forrest Park, Jonesboro, Douglasville, Douglas county, Villa Rica, Austell, Hiram, Powder Springs, Lithia Springs, Smyrna, Marrietta, Vinings, Dunwoody, Roswell, Atlanta, and Cobb county GA