Happy New Year Atlanta apartment renters!
Make it a New years resolution in 2014 to update/ start your renters insurance inventory.
What is a renters insurance inventory and WHY should you want one?
You may remember that rental property insurance in Atlanta protects the OWNER — Not the renter.
What that means if:
- the house burns down due to a fire
- Struck by a storm
- Or a tree limb comes through your window
- Or a thief steals your $800 ipad and $2,000 engagement rin
The owner of the house will be covered for repairs.
Unfortunately you will not unless you had invested in cheap renters insurance in Atlanta and took the time to have done a renters insurance inventory with pictures and descriptions of your valuables.
You can’t believe how much it would cost to replace all of your things.
Especially all those new holiday gifts.
- For less than a Dunkin Donut a day YOU are protected with apartment insurance.
- The inventory list can be done for free and in a few hours THIS weekend.
Or spend $2 to $5 for a insurance inventory app for your iphone or tablet.
Here is a Bonus Tip from apartmenttherapy.com:
“As you’re running around documenting your tech goodies, jewelry and other valuables, take note about where you store these items and whether there’s a smarter, safer (more organized) choice. And should you run across any tech manuals/warranties, gather them for filing in one central place (and think about actually filling out and sending in any of those warranties if there’s still time!)”
Here are some other articles you may enjoy on the importance of setting up your home insurance inventory list.
- How To Do A Personal Property Inventory
- The First Step to Figuring Out Renters Insurance: Take Inventory
- Coolest Home Inventory Apps For Insurance Purposes
- The Best Apps for Creating a Home Inventory for Insurance
- Why Renters Need to Take a Home Inventory
If YOU are looking for affordable Atlanta renters insurance then please give us the opportunity to give you a free quote.
2980 Cobb Parkway Southeast #172, Atlanta, GA 30339
(404) 892-2864 (404) 892-2572 (Fax)